Grab a jar of our Raspberry Chipotle Jam and try this great recipe!
Raspberry Chipotle Goat Cheese Puffs
- 1/2 Pkg. Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup Raspberry Chipotle Jam
Preheat oven to 400°. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lightly sprinkle cutting board with flour. Unfold pastry onto cutting board and roll into a 10 1/2″ square. Prick pastry with fork and brush with egg. Cut out 16 pastry circles into 2 1/2″ diameter. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Place on cooling rack, cool completely. Gently press centers of puffs using fingertip to make wells. Place almonds into a microwave bowl and heat on high 60-90 seconds or until lightly toasted, stirring every 30 seconds. Reserve 1 Tbsp almonds. Finely chop rosemary and almonds. Combine almonds, rosemary, goat cheese, and cream cheese; mix well. Fill the pastry with the goat cheese mixture. Spoon Raspberry Chipotle Jam over the mixture. Garnish with almonds.
- Puff Pastry Recipe, Puff Pastry Tarts (potterybarnkids.com)
- Delicious and Oh-so-Simple Ideas (brprovisions.wordpress.com)